Workshops and retreats
Workshops and retreats
Below is the program for the rest of 2022.
September 18 – 24, 2022 or
September 25 – October 1, 2022
In 7 days back to yourself.
How many hours have you put in as a human being? How many MOT moments have you put in for yourself in recent years? And you probably do take better care of your car than you do of yourself.
And… it wouldn’t be strange for you to be there for everyone and always in business! Now you get the opportunity to park and recharge yourself for a while in a beautiful place in France. Discovering yourself in a way that is unique and will bring you much. Here Vera van de Ven and her professional and enthusiastic guidance welcomes you to join them for a unique MOT moment.
For one week, you are important along with other participants who also grant themselves this week.
Arrival and welcome on Sunday, departure on Saturday morning, Friday is the free day to land and prepare for the time ahead.
- From Monday to Friday, there are one or two group sessions in silence, in which participants are welcome.
- During four days there will be insight sessions and also a family constellation per participant.
- In addition to the setup, there are writing assignments, five two-hour individual coaching sessions (four during the training and one within a month of the training), and one one-hour session. Total minimum of 13 hours of individual coaching and minimum of 14 hours of group sessions.
- Shared hot lunch and evening meal. Breakfast individually, in silence.
- The program is provided exclusively in Dutch.
The training week will take place in France at this Château Le Logis in Chenaud.
Cost of training
Room only € 2450,- excl. VAT and with shared room € 1950,- p.p. excl. BTW.
The price includes guidance, coaching, accommodation and all meals and materials used. Additional coaching possible in consultation. Excludes travel expenses, travel and cancellation insurance.
Sign up or questions
To sign up for the training week; send an email for which week you want to sign up. You will then be sent a registration form and we can schedule the intake and discuss further details. Maximum of 8 participants per week. Full=Full
For more information send an email. (Please include your name and phone number).